Sunday, January 5, 2014

She's back with videos!

Hello! I am sorry I haven't posted an a long time. That is because I have been very busy with school and company. Anyways, I'd like to post a video today. This is an Animal Jam music video including one of my favorite bands and one of my favorite songs: Coldplay's song called Clocks! The Youtube username for this person who made the video is sealsurfer493aj. If you see this music video, then please comment to this person telling him/her that it is great! Personally, I think it is great, but you can post a comment saying that you play AJ or something random, like: "MY DOG'S NAME IS BROCKY!!" Well, maybe not THAT random, but I would also like to tell you about all my videos on youtube. My first video ever didn't have good sound, and it had kind of bad quality. The rest of my Animal Jam videos have good quality, and they have good sound. On my bad video, I got 1,031 views and 21 comments. I am not sure how many subscribers I have.. ..and now you may look at the videos at the top. Thank you for going on my blog! Please friend me on Animal Jam. My username is Billtom1313. I will be posting more often now with art and videos. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment