Monday, January 6, 2014

GLITCH

Hey guys! Today is my first glitch post. This is probably the CRAZIEST glitch I have ever experienced on Animal Jam. I was hopping on the bridge in Coral Canyons, and the girl said that there weren't enough people. I assumed that that meant that I had to message my friends online to come and join the hopping on the bridge. By the way, don't think I'm stupid. I know the bridge doesn't break. Anyways, I went to message them. They both sent me messages back saying that they couldn't come. I decided to delete the messages. When I saw that I had no more messages, something strange came up. It was supposed to say, "No new mail! Click here to write a letter to a buddy." That is EXACTLY what I was expecting what it would say, but it said something totally random. At the top, it said, "5373". Where it was supposed to say, "No new mail!", it said, "5374".  Where it was supposed to say, "Click here to write a letter to a buddy.", it said, "5369". I am officially calling it 'The Number Mail Glitch'. This was a very creepy and awkward experience. The glitch is the picture at the top if you want to see it. Anyways, thank you for reading today's two posts! If you want to hear a sneak - peek of future post(s), then friend me on Animal Jam, and I will meet you somewhere. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment