Wednesday, January 29, 2014

SNOW!

Hey guys! Today's a special day here in Georgia! WE HAD SNOW! Snow is very rare for Georgia, if you don't live here, by the way. Even though it is pretty, it was a TOTAL WRECK! It would usually take me about 15 minutes to get home from school. Instead, it took 8 hours. My sister, Eva-Marie, was at school also. She was stuck there even longer than me! Since my mom and I were already on our way home, my dad went to get her. On the way, he found out that the bridge that leads to her school... was frozen over. Almost all of the kids in the school had to stay over night. Fortunately, my dad was patient enough to get her! (yay!) So, we were driving back. I was REALLY waiting to get home. Heavy traffic was keeping that from happening. People were driving kind of fast, and their cars got stuck. They ended up having to walk to their houses. We weren't dumb enough to drive fastly on the icy roads. My dad was near our house, and he got near one of the restaurants near our neighborhood. He saw cars getting stuck. Luckily, he called us and told us not to try to drive in the neighborhood, so we parked in the parking lot of the restaurant. Unfortunately, we ended up having to walk home in the freezing cold weather. The good part is that I made it home! I built a mini snowman, and my dogs ate the snow and bit off the carrot. I found out that my two dogs like eating snow, so this morning, I threw snowballs, big and small, and they ate them. By the way, this was a Wednesday Story. I will be having these every Wednesday for now on. Sorry I haven't been posting in a while! Anyways, good luck if you have snow, and have fun! Here's a few pictures for you guys of the snow!



No comments:

Post a Comment